We’re Driven To Excellence.
Since August 8, 1922, when the beginnings of HRADA were established by nine competing automobile dealers, a set of principles has defined the organization:
- To exchange progressive ideas among members.
- To encourage and establish sound business policies.
- To foster constructive and progressive legislation for both automobile dealers and the consumer.
- To cooperate with state and national motor vehicle trade associations.
- To constantly strive to improve the image of the auto dealers by conducting
business in a manner that creates confidence and respect in the eyes of the public.
- To develop confidence, respect and good fellowship among the members.